Monday, January 24, 2011

{Little Monster 1st Birthday}

I am in love with this darling 1st birthday party thrown by my friend Kelsey. They call her son their "little monster", so it was only fitting that she threw a monster party for his birthday! 

The Details:

One of my favorite things from this party are the hangings on the wall. When I asked Kelsey how she did them I was surprised at what a great idea they were. She used pictures that were already hanging in those same spots, wrapped them in paper, and used her Cricut to make the details. What a thrifty way to add such significant details.


Jars filled with candy as decoration doubled as favors once the party was over


Tissue paper pom-poms all over!

Time line banners are my favorites for a 1st birthday party. It's so fun to see how much they change over that first year. 


Kelsey made "monster smiles" for the guests to pose with in the photo booth. Don't you just love the balloons in the bottom of the jar? It's the little details that make a party stand out!


And look at the cute birthday boy loving his cake! 
Thank you Kelsey for sharing your party with us!

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE it!! Such a cute Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did she get the cake plates?! Such a cute party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and theme I was just wondering how did she make the pom poms and the monster smiles? Also who made the cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors :) I have a question how did you make the monster smiles and pom poms? Also who made the cake?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...