Wednesday, March 2, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Ideas

I did this post on AtoZebra Celebrations today, and thought I would share with my readers. 

Now that all the hearts, pink, and red are put away, it's time to bring out the shamrocks and a little bit of luck. I love creative women and I love them even more when they are generous and share their talents with others. Here are a few freebie printable round ups to get you going on St. Patrick's Day decor.

The Hands-On Housewife has some cute subway art full of St. Patrick's Day sayings. She also has a cute "Keep Calm" post, St. Patrick's Day style. 

How Does She? does it again with a darling free printable set, to get you going on a fun St. Patrick's Day party.

Therapeutic Crafting also has a printable that can be turned into a cute decor display, she found the original idea in vinyl on Tatertots and Jello.


I hope that gives you a few ideas to get your green ideas sparked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...