Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Shower {Under Construction}

I had the pleasure of helping my sister-in-law throw a baby shower for one of our friends last week. Once the theme of {Baby Under Construction} was decided on we started scouring the internet for ideas to get us going. While I did throw in some ideas here and there and helped the day of, Shantay did most of the work and decorating! The mom-to-be loved the shower, and that's always the highlight of the party, seeing how happy she is with it.

*Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, a nice camera is on my wish list ;)


For the food we decided to stay on the "construction" theme, and had sandwiches, chips, and bottled soda like a construction worker would have. 



Tools were place around the room as part of the decor. I think one of my favorite details were the blueprints under the food.

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute party Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomely unique theme for a shower! Love it!
    (and the pictues are fine!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it turned out so cute! i'm sad i missed it.

    sweet job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your supplies? My son wants a Construction Themed 4th birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get blueprint prints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynsay, they were the actual blueprints from my sister's house!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, so don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...